|Buying a low cost Arduino open-source electronics prototyping platform, you can control all what you want in your home
Sensors above home map
Andruino is the first App in which you can drag&drop the sensors above your real home map.
You can connect whatever analog/digital sensors on hardware board and Andruino App communicates with them, displaying in real time the room temperatures (C°/K°), the lights/plugs power consumption (Watt), the kitchen humidity (%), the opened doors, and any other informations that comes from your home.
- The digital and pwm outputs can be controlled. Switches, Sliders and push buttons are implemented. Automatic feedback system used to know if the command has been received by Arduino.
- You can delete sensors/controls from the map
- You can reposition the sensors/relays from the list.
- You can control the switch and the slider above the map.
Andruino App is 100% customizable
- Maps: home map can be uploaded from camera roll. Size and zoom can be modified.
- Ambients: different Arduino board numbers can be managed with Andruino Ambients.
- Wireless: supports NRF24L wireless modules (pseudo mesh network)
- Datalogger: Arduino stores the sensors and sends them to an external database. Using AndruinoApp you can display the sensors behaviour by day, by week, by months. The new sketch 7 is required
- Sensor configuration:
- measure unit, mathematical formula, number of decimals can be managed according to the sensor requirements.
- Each sensor/relay can be full configurable (both analog/digital/pwm).
- No sensor/controls limit number (wired and wireless).
- Input events: Low/high limits can trigger visual alarm, push notifications and output activations.
- Arduino can send real time Push Notifications when an event is triggered and/or a limit is reached. You can control your sensors also when AndruinoApp is closed. A notification with all the sensor details will rise on your iPhone (Push notifications are sent also when Andruino-App is closed)
- The digital outputs can be triggered when a limit is reached. This option can be used to activate a relay when a temperature is reached. The activation can be triggered by any analog/digital/variable resource.
- Graphs: real time sensor monitoring. Each sensor can be plotted on a graph. Average/Max/Min value are calculated (graphs are updated only with the App opened)
- TIMERS: each output pin can be configured with a timer to switch on at desired time (hour, minute, repeat day) and with a specific duration (0 to 18 hours). The time is synchronized every time AndruinoApp is connected and the clock is done using simply using the Arduino internal oscillator (no RTC is required).
- Output temporization: all Arduino outputs PIN can be temporized (from 1 sec to 18 hours)
- Predefined sensors: DHT22, Dallas DS18B20, current sensors etc, have predefined settings with detailed informations used to simplify the electrical connection and configuration.
- iCloud support: AndruinoApp setting are under iCloud, so you can share the same setting using different devices.
- Data communication: HTTP JSON data-interchange format used to communicate over ethernet. Network access restricted with username and password.
- Supported Arduino boards: Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega 2560,
Arduino YUN, Arduino Due, and compatible boards. Official Arduino Wifi shield is supported but the connection is too slow. Arduino UNO/YUN can be used, but the memory will be 99% used. Arduino MEGA 2560 is the advised. |
New version 3